First of all, I would like to extend my gratitude to all my genuine followers who have supported my work in the best possible way over the years and so now I am thrilled to announce that my dear friend Kristiana and I are soon going to start our own collective OLIVE SKINS which is scheduled for June end. This collective will be a collection of all the brave voices out there which often go unheard by others. The aim is to take submissions about mental health, pain, abstract poems, and fiction.
Ink your beautiful words, surreal poetry, prose and fiction through our email. We want raw poetry, no same old cliched romance poetry, if you want to be romantic, show us that in your fierce style! The collective shall be themed base.
Submit your best work, no rhyming poetry, please. We will not accept anything which doesn’t enthrall us at all.
- Send your work in a word file only.
- If you wish to be a contributing writer please mention the same in the subject of your mail.
Poetry, Prose editor- Devika Mathur
Fiction editor- Kristiana Reed
Submit poetry, prose at firstname.lastname@example.org (send up to 3 pieces)
Send all the short creative/non-creative fiction at email@example.com
- Send your work along with a short bio.
- Deadline- 30th June
- Currently, we shall not pay our contributors but will do our best to promote your work!
- Submissions will be open throughout the month of June.
- The theme for our first issue – “Loss.”
So let’s get this started and start sending your submissions soon!
You must be logged in to post a comment.