I know I generally don’t do awards but this time I made it an exception mainly because I wanted to answer something about myself as I am in the process of Self- discovery. Many thanks to tinarosepoetry for nominating me for the same.
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What is your favourite thing about being a blogger or writer?
I feel like blogging is the process of Catharsis for me. It relieves a lot of pain and anxiety making me feel better. The favourite thing shall be writing without giving a damn!
- Where do you get your writing and blog post inspiration from?
My darkness is enough to inspire me.
- Who inspires you the most in your life?
My mind. And if we talk about a person- Audrey Hepburn to an extent.
- How do you deal with writers’ block?
I go crazy then sip a cup of coffee. Then reverse the whole procedure until I am sane to think again.
- What is your favourite thing in the world?
Staying happy and writing.
- What is your mantra?
Expect nothing from anyone and You shall be at peace.
- Best place you have travelled to and why?
None so far to compare. I want more to make me happy.
- Where would you love to travel to in the future?
Paris. Seychelles of course.
- If you were allowed only one item on a desert island what would it be?
A journal perhaps?
- If you had five wishes what would they be?
- World Peace
- My wish to be successful in writing a bunch of poetry books.
- Loving myself more and more.
- Living a couple of months in a tree house, alone.
- Travelling more.
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?
Pablo Neruda, I really want to get inside his way of thinking.
- Shantanu Baruah
- her morning coffee
- Megha’s World
- refract reality
- Rulla Alani
- The Ignorant Erudite( Jeez your Url is really annoying)
- How do you define success?
- Your favourite blogger/writer?
- 3 things you wish to have right now?
- How do you deal with anxiety, if any?
- Your current favourite passion?
- A dark poetry or love poetry?
- How do you manifest your mind into things more philosophical?
- What inspires you to write?
Ah, that’s all. I really can’t think any other questions as for now.
I feel so different right now to do such a post because mine is an award free blog. But anyways!
Thank you for reading so far.